How to Make a Booking...
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to make your booking.
We've now got 2 Dog Activity Parks that you can book. Find out more about our Doggy Parkour Arena by clicking here
Booking is pretty simple. BUT, a couple of things have changed slightly...
1. Think about which Dog Activity Park you'd like to use. Did we mention we have two now?!?! Either choose a Paddock Session or our NEW Parkour Arena Session.
2. Once you have chosen either a Paddock Session or a Parkour Arena Session it will lead you to our booking calendar which looks like the picture below. Don't worry, there are two different calendars for each dog park so there shouldn't be any double bookings.
3. Now all you need to do is simply pick your date and time. Then click 'next'. NB- At this point, a pop-up should open in another window. Please ensure that your internet settings allow 'pop-ups' from our website otherwise you won't be able to proceed any further.
4. You will then be asked to fill in your contact details before being forwarded onto the payment instructions. Please include your full name.
5. You will then see this payment instructions screen. If you have a PayPal account, you can simply log in at this stage and pay. If you don't have a PayPal account, don't worry because you can use the bottom option ("Check out as guest") to make a one off payment without having to sign up to anything as long as you are booking on your laptop or PC. You will however, need a PAYPAL account if you intend to pay on your mobile phone.
Please be aware that in the event of a refund being issued, PayPal may take a 0.35p admin fee. More information about refunds and booking amendments can be found by clicking here.
6. You'll then receive a confirmation email with your booking details. Please double check that you've got the time and date that you requested.
7. If this is your first visit to Darling Dogs of May, then please be sure to read our online 'Induction' which can be found by clicking here.
8. If you plan on using Google Maps to find us, we recommend typing in "The Darling Buds of May" which then should pull up the A339, Headley, Thatcham option. When you pull off the A339 down Hyde Lane, take the first, immediate right into the Darling Buds of May Plant Nursery Entrance. The Paddock will be immediately in front of you. For the Parkour Arena, follow the signs to the main Nursery Car Park