How to Make a Booking...
Booking is pretty simple.
1. Choose which service you'd like. Either the 1-4 Dogs Session or the 5-6 Dogs Session.
2. We've changed our rather confusing booking system to something a little more straightforward.
3. Now all you need to do is simply pick your date and time. Then click 'next'. NB- At this point, a pop-up should open in another window. Please ensure that your internet settings allow 'pop-ups' from our website otherwise you won't be able to proceed any further.
4. You will then be asked to fill in your contact details before being forwarded onto the payment instructions.
5. You will then see this payment instructions screen. If you have a PayPal account, you can simply log in at this stage and pay. If you don't have a PayPal account, don't worry because you can use the bottom option ("Pay by Debit or Credit Card") to make a one off payment without having to sign up to anything as long as you are booking on your laptop or PC. You will however, need a PAYPAL account if you intend to pay on your mobile phone.
Please be aware that in the event of a refund being issued, PayPal take a 0.35p admin fee. More information about refunds and booking amendments can be found by clicking here.
6. You'll then receive a confirmation email with your booking details. Please double check that you've got the time and date that you requested.
7. If this is your first visit to Darling Dogs of May, then please be sure to read our online 'Induction' which can be found by clicking here.
8. If you plan on using Google Maps to find us, we recommend typing in "The Darling Buds of May" which then should pull up the A339, Headley, Thatcham option. When you pull off the A339 down Hyde Lane, take the first, immediate right.
Interested in booking some time slots to run classes or for a special event? Not a problem. Simply fill in the contact form below with a rough idea of your request and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.